Today, there are more Android TV boxes than you can shake a stick at. These devices allow you to get a smart TV experience without the expense of replacing your existing TV. In fact, you can enjoy your entertainment streaming apps and channels on a much larger screen than a smartphone, laptop or tablet computer. However, if you’re new to the platform, you may be uncertain as to how to connect an Andoird/Smart TV box to your network. Luckily, connecting your Andoird/Smart TV box to the Tv is a simple process. And if you’re an Andoird/Smart TV box owner, here’s a quick guide on how to connect to your LED/LCD Tv.
This is the fun part. Ripping open the box and hooking everything up.
Really, I love this part. This is where you’re still excited about getting cutting super yummy chocolate fudge cake on your birthday.
So let’s go over really briefly how to hook up your new AndroidSmart Tv box or streaming device.
It’s only two connections really.
Steps To Connect Android Tv Box to LED/LCD Tv
- Power off your tv from socket (Safety First)
- Connect the Android TV Box to your TV with an HDMI.
- Plug the Android TV Box into a power source.
- Insert batteries into the Android TV Box’s remote.
- Turn on the TV and switch to the HDMI source.
- Pair the remote or use the one you get in your box.
- Follow the on-screen setup process.
- Sign in to your Google account (If you want to enjoy Playstore and Youtube Syncing).
See easy like piece of cake.
So this is how can easily connect your Android Tv Box to your LED/LCD Tv.